In Indiana, people aged 18-64 are dying in huge, unprecedented numbers. More specifically, employees of large companies who benefit from group life insurance policies negotiated by their employer are dying in huge numbers. A forty percent increase in 2021 over pre-pandemic levels. It ain’t Covid. It ain’t even the Black Death (Bubonic/pneumonic/septicaemic Plague – which wiped out 40% of Europe’s population in the mid 14th century). Most deaths are recorded as due to a variety of other causes. So what is it? Whatever it is, it’s bad, really bad, this bad:
Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.
“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.
“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.””
Jessica Rose sarcastically calls it a ‘quatastrophe’:
So we’re talking about levels that are 4 times worse that what would be considered a catastrophe. Wait, doesn’t that make it a quatastrophe? Hardy har har.
Steve Kirsch definitely thinks it’s the ‘vaccines’ and gives his reasons why:
- These deaths started only after the vaccines rolled out
- The deaths are “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. That’s not to say 65 and over aren’t affected as well. What’s key is that we’re seeing effects in young people.
- There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history, like a novel vaccine that has never been used before or something new like that that a huge number of people would be exposed to (such as by a state that pushes vaccination).
- Not due to COVID (COVID deaths are way down).
- They are dying from a variety of causes, not just a single cause. So this rules out food or air-based pathogens. I note that the variety of causes of death is consistent with the wide range of adverse events caused by the COVID vaccines, for example.
- It has to affect massive numbers of people to get an effect size that high. So it is something new affecting at least half the population, like a new mandated vaccine for example.
- There is a huge push for vaccines by the Indiana governor, he wants to have everyone vaccinated. Interesting. “Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb doubled down on the drive to get everyone in the state vaccinated.”
- Useful fact: Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the US, somewhat higher than their share of deaths from all causes (75%) over the same period. We’ll use that 75% stat later.
- It isn’t just the one life insurance company, they are all seeing this huge rises at other insurance companies. So this is something huge and national in scope, like a vaccine mandate in the entire US, or something like that.
It doesn’t look good. We can probably assume that a high percentage of the people who died have been double or triple-jabbed, probably higher than the adult population in general, but even so, if it is the vaccines which are primarily causing these premature deaths, this is going to play out in the population as a whole and it is going to be an absolutely huge, unprecedented public health catastrophe, moreover an avoidable catastrophe, one which our governments and health authorities must at least have been aware of quite early on as a realistic possibility, given the extremely poor safety profile of the ‘vaccines’, even as revealed by Pfizer’s trials prior to emergency use authorisation. The fact that the ‘vaccines’ were not withdrawn much earlier is a crime; very likely it is a crime against humanity on a scale which exceeds considerably any comparable crimes in the 20th century. I do not think that is an exaggeration. It is not hyperbole now and, in retrospect, it was not hyperbole back in July 2020 when I first raised this spectre in relation to enforced wearing of masks. Tyranny proceeds in small steps, until one day you wake up and realise that a genocide has been slipped under the rug when you weren’t looking. You might prefer to call it mass corporate manslaughter or democide as a resultant of malfeasance in public office. Robert Malone hints darkly that it may be something more sinister even than that:
As Jan Jekielek (a senior editor with The Epoch Times) recently said to me, it is getting harder and harder to tell which ones are mere conspiracy theories and which are true reality.
One farm visitor told me of his foreshadowing massive numbers of deaths within three years consequent to the genetic vaccines, and that this was all about the “Great Reset” and the depopulation agenda of the World Economic Forum (WEF). I tried to reassure him that, in my opinion, this was highly unlikely.
But I am wandering from a point that I am afraid to clearly state.
It is starting to look to me like the largest experiment on human beings in recorded history has failed. And, if this rather dry report from a senior Indiana life insurance executive holds true, then Reiner Fuellmich’s “Crimes against Humanity” push for convening new Nuremberg trials starts to look a lot less quixotic and a lot more prophetic.
Jessica Rose is rather more blunt:
So what does this tell us? It tells us that we are potentially in a huge steaming pile of shit. To be frank. These indications from our friend at the insurance company are simply that – indications. If what we are seeing in VAERS, and the other adverse event reporting systems, is the mere reflection of what is actually going on with regards to injuries, which I presume it is, then we ain’t seen nothing yet. And if what is being reported with regards to immune deficiencies associated with these injections is not simply anecdotal or representative of a small sub-cohort of individuals, we could be looking at a government imposed complete health disaster.